Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something definitely happening!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

Only way to make Eircom care, is to let the normal joe soap know what they're like. All the general public see is the stupid mouse and happy Eircom ads!

A funded leaflet, dropped in the letter box. Comparing, not just the disgraceful internet costs, but phone bills in general, to anywhere else in the world. Explain how they stifle competition with other olo's. Explain how they're setting the country back years behind the rest of the world with respect to telecommunications development. Explain how various small companies are finding it so hard to compete with their European counterparts because of the price on connectivity - etc.

Maybe run an ad, or a TV commercial. I'm sure these ideas have been put forward before. But would it really cost that much to implement? How many members do we have? Surely everyone would dig deep....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

hahahaha brilliant.. goddam its so tragic its funny...

its a pity there is no comment box in the link for " Customers who have not yet registered their interest in the service can still do so here." part of adsl.ie......

also .... it should be "...registered their disgust...."

dw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

Originally posted by kamobe
    Maybe run an ad, or a TV commercial. I'm sure these ideas have been put forward before. But would it really cost that much to implement? How many members do we have? Surely everyone would dig deep....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41686&highlight=advertising

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

:/

Cheers for the link pete

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Edited due to lack of coherent content.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Edited due to lack of coherent content.

On a side-note, was anyone listening to 2FM around 3pm- 4pm (the net-news section)? i heard something mentioned about DSL, but I can't remember what was said...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

The next time someone posts anything resembling what i just edited out , therell be trouble.

People making stupid comments like that almost caused Eircom to pull out of the Seminar. Lets not damage our PR any further?

[gruff voice]
    Not on my watch, no siree
    [/gruff voice]

Advertisement