Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free tickets to temple theatre tonight!

• 12-04-2002 8:51pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

First to reply gets VIP tickets (2) to temple theatre tonight to see

Event Information
    INFLUX PRESENTS
    DJ FALCON JOHNNY MOY
    PHILTH
    TIVOLI
    DOORS OPEN 10:30PM
    SAT 13-APR-2002

Tickets should be €14.80 ea

Please don't do a bogey and get them and not turn up.. gives me a bad name..

BTW, you also don't have to collect them..

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Clearly there was no interest in these tickets! :pac:

Browsing some of the first threads on this forum, forgive me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

Clearly there was no interest in these tickets! :pac:

Browsing some of the first threads on this forum, forgive me...

lol, got me hopes up when i seen the thread title haha :D

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Yeah a bit misleading of me alright! Can't believe the amount of posters that ehm, posted here back when the forum started in 2002 or so but no longer here - a few posts from a young Zascar I see though, Exec Steve also but pretty much no one else that's still about.

but the thing is, since those threads were posted back in '02 alot has changed in dance music, and indeed the irish club scene. maybe the original posters don't bother with it anymore, could be a possibility, it is alot different from 9 years ago, when cheesy trance and hard house were the order of the day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Ah the aul Temple was great for the first few years then went rapidly downhill.

Eurodance 97 David Holmes slamming Techno set remains one of the best Techno sets ive ever heard,anyone who was there that night will remember this amazing night:cool:

• Advertisement

jonnny68 wrote: »

Eurodance 97 David Holmes slamming Techno set remains one of the best Techno sets ive ever heard,anyone who was there that night will remember this amazing night:cool:

was brilliant up untill early 2000 week in week out, then went noticeably downhill after that, but there were some brilliant nights after that, just fewer and fewer from then on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Mister Dread

es-cee wrote: »
    but the thing is, since those threads were posted back in '02 alot has changed in dance music, and indeed the irish club scene. maybe the original posters don't bother with it anymore, could be a possibility, it is alot different from 9 years ago, when cheesy trance and hard house were the order of the day :D

I don't remember it like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

I don't remember it like that.

I do. I used to play it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

Got some of it here http://www.mediafire.com/?yzdyzdiyy0q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

found a homer tape today from 93/94 and there are some tracks on it i never heard anyone play before - would love a tracklist or some songs id

• Advertisement

has any1 got the tidy boys set from the temple theatre in 2002 i think it was? jay pidgeon warmed up for them, and it was an epic night to say the least!!!!!! just after listenin to jay's set there and it brought back great ****in memories, would love to have the tidy boys set if any1 has it please. what a night that was, absolutley amazing!!!!! one of the best nights i ever had in the temple.............. what a spot!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

es-cee wrote: »
    has any1 got the tidy boys set from the temple theatre in 2002 i think it was? jay pidgeon warmed up for them, and it was an epic night to say the least!!!!!! just after listenin to jay's set there and it brought back great ****in memories, would love to have the tidy boys set if any1 has it please. what a night that was, absolutley amazing!!!!! one of the best nights i ever had in the temple.............. what a spot!!!!!

I was at that gig!!

have you got jay's set would love to hear it again? had some crazy nights in there. shame the way it went downhill towards the end

anyone remeber the the bouncy ardhouse nights in the crypy

hardhouse heaven haha chessey but actually had some good nights i was very young at the time so thats why i enjoyed it :)

Advertisement