Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'M FURIOUS... WITH YOU MCD!

Options
  • 12-04-2002 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Will someone tell me why I haven't got an email from MCD saying I'm on the guestlist at Witnness? If you go to Witnness.com it says everyone registered with the site will get an email within 24 hours confirming they're name is on the guestlist. Well I'm registered and still haven't got that email! Am I on it or not!?! Has anyone else got an email?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

i tihkn you'll find it says they'll e-mail u to tell u if you're on or not, not everyone who mailed em is gonna be on the guestlist thingy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

I think you should direct your anger at MCD towards something less trivial than this. Exhorbatant ticket prices perhaps? Attempted dominance of the music 'biz' in Ireland? Giving Darragh Purcell a job? Putting The Revs on the Ozzfest bill? I could go on for ages but I couldn't be arsed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

So that would explain it :rolleyes:, ! Sorry MCD!

Advertisement