Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

polar, ginseng, wallmark, and quincey

Options
  • 13-04-2002 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

gigsmart present the above bands tonight (saturday the 13th )

in the temple bar music centre

€8 or €7 with flyer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

hope it went/is going well - sure to be a good show - wish I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

nice one atonal, it kicked ass as i'm sure you've probably read over on the phantom board... really really cool night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Where is the gigsmart CD on sale?

i think its only on sale from the gigsmart gigs but i could be wrong...

post up on the phantom baord the lads (trev and tom) frequent there more often

glad to hear it went well - it is nice to see stuff organized like that compatible bands co-promotion and the like I dont understand why it is not a more widespread way of thinking - seems to be to everyone's benefit - clubs, bands, fans etc.

So when is the gigsmart-international tour eh? Gigsmart takes Manhattan!!!

• Advertisement

yeah i wouldnt mind a wee international tour...

funny you should mention manhattan though cos i think we're gonna be in new york for 2 weeks in the summer... maybe play a gig or 2... it'd be so cool to go to a different environment to write a few new tunes too.

ny gigs? good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

The last few cds we had went flying into the public domain during the gig. We'll make a few more and top up the now depleted supply in road records. We'll let you know when they're there! at €5 they don't last too long!

Advertisement