Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe22

• 08-05-2001 8:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Joe22 - how about shutting the f uck up?

You go on and on with complete bullsh!t, its not even funny anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

200+ in a month is also a bit sad biggrin.gif

Joe you dont need to reply to everything you see. Keep it down a bit, you'll ware out your welcome.

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Joe,

Do start to take heed of what people are saying. You're clearly young and hot-headed but that doesn't mean that you've got nothing to contribute. In fact most of your posts are reasonable enough.

Please do two things and you'll increase your standings immeasurably:

1) Don't fire off replies to every single thing you see. This just looks like spamming. Stop, think and compose your thoughts.

2) Vastly improve your syntax, grammar and spelling. Don't think it's not important. All too often I get a headache trying to figure out what you've written. Most people won't take you seriously until you do. I know you can. If you talked like you wrote you've have starved to death by now wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

yeah **** free speech,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

'Here Here' Bubbles smile.gif

PS.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> loads of people thing they are internet users but they wouldnt know were to start </font>

Like you then, Joe? smile.gif

Moriarty
    mrmoriarty@eircom.net

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 08-05-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Joe22

bubbles your name doesnt suite the *****ing you doing
    sutty thats 200+ post and the same on every otehr board i go to, start off fast and slow down.

Kix
    syntax, grammar and spelling will improve from here on out. its very important on a tech board people know what your saying

Kali
    does this mean you dont love me anymore wink.gif

Moriarty
    your just ****ed that twice now ive proved you to be an ignorant ass

Moriarty "1.2gigs in 3 days, i smell ****e in the air" i proved you wrong

Me "eircom will take the odtr to court over LLU"
    Moriarty "stop talking crap joe they cant"
    bard proved you wrong on that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joe22:
    bubbles your name doesnt suite the *****ing you doing
    sutty thats 200+ post and the same on every otehr board i go to, start off fast and slow down.

Kix
    syntax, grammar and spelling will improve from here on out. its very important on a tech board people know what your saying

Kali
    does this mean you dont love me anymore wink.gif

Moriarty
    your just ****ed that twice now ive proved you to be an ignorant ass

Moriarty "1.2gigs in 3 days, i smell ****e in the air" i proved you wrong

</font>

who cares?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

</font>

I think you'll find it was the Irish Independent that "proved him wrong" and said that eircom were taking the ODTR to court. I'll take no credit for that, thanks.

Bard
    "We do know it was we who scorched the sky..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Im not an ignorant ass... smile.gif

1) Most people have better things to do than to l33<|-| 31337 |-|4X0R 70Y5.

2) Its hard to be wrong when you post every opionion under the sun all over the place.

At least your post was legible this time...

Moriarty
    mrmoriarty@eircom.net

l33<|-| 31337 |-|4X0R 70Y5.
    sorry run that by me again, you mother is a what..?
    in all seriousness WhiteWashMan is right, who care? if someone you have never meat or even spooken to you can have this effect, then i think you need to find yourself a life.

BTW Moriarty at least im man enough to say when im wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Leverz

joe, get a spell checker, some reference books, some good Tech news sites. Then read up and reply to posts with some facts rather than what you have been using to reply so far.

Right now if there was someway to vote someone off the boards, I would say you would be out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

in all seriousness WhiteWashMan is right, who care?

</font>

Not speaking for WWMan or anything, but he was replying directly to your posting, seemingly saying "who cares about all this sh|te you just spouted?"... and he's right.

if someone you have never meat or even spooken to you can have this effect, then i think you need to find yourself a life.

</font>

If that same someone (being you, Joe) seems to have nothing better to do than post uneducated laughable messages on boards (200+ in a month is a bit excessive, like!... even for me!) - then perhaps Moriarty's not the one who needs to "get a life".

Regardless, - this isn't the place for nitpicking and insulting each other- it's the place for discussion about technology. This particular thread is about you because people seem to think you need to calm down a bit (to put it lightly) ... perhaps you should actually have the courtesy to take what they're saying on board rather than ignorantly disregarding the well-worded opinions of others.

Bard
    "We do know it was we who scorched the sky..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Leverz

Well put Bard.

I hope that this thread might help him wise up.

o bard your working your way into my heart
    wise up im not going anywere, now either we can work together and you people find im a resonable guy or we dont and this mindless crap continues.

[This message has been edited by Joe22 (edited 08-05-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭[SG]BGA

Are you Jeff K?
    Not as amusing perhaps (although you run him close), but you've the same spelling problems and general lack of coherence....

actually no but your not the first to ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Right I let this go on for a bit till he replied... so I'm now throwing it into Trolls

Joe22.. your peers* have spoken, just take that little bit longer and you may still get a little bit of respect... maybe smile.gif

* "peers" may or may not be an accurate description of some posters smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

just on point 2 there.. a lot of people are jsut ignoring your posts due to the incredible frequency of them and the fact that its too much effort to try and figure out what your saying smile.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement