Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call-centres

• 13-04-2002 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here works in one of these international call centre places in Dublin, even one with internet.

?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

i worked in ict eurotel
    such a ****e job and boring work
    dont do it
    no,no internet
    even the cd-roms were taken out and crappy games like solatiare and minesweeper were disabled

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

:D
    Actually I meant one of those places where people go in to make international calls and maybe use the internet.

I heard about those call-centres tho, they time you in the toilet and make you answer a target of people per day, no magazines etc. I could never work in a call centre... oops I do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭lazer

yup..i do? Talk & Surf.. Gardiner st, Parnell st, Wexford st

whats up?

we do international calls and net

such an easy job, €9 per hour too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Thanks for the reply, Lazer I sent you a pm, give us a shout.

Does anyone else work in a call shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Net House has a few callshops around the city - crazy money, it's cheaper to ring someone in the US than someone down the road like. 8c a minute or something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement