Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WhiteWashMan wants to know do you hate your emplorer/boss/manager ?

• 13-04-2002 6:32pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I certainly do.

WhiteWashMan wants to know do you hate your emplorer/boss/manager ? 29 votes

He's such a muppet!
    0% 0 votes
    Dead soun person.
    37% 11 votes
    He/she is like the wind, they change personality whenever
    44% 13 votes
    I have about 20 people bossing me round all da I don't know which option to choose!
    17% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

my boss is cool.
    he knows so much more than me yet is never patronising, is always helpful, and always takes the time to answer any queastions i have.he lets me get on with my work, and trusts me to do my job, which is a nice feeling.
    and sometimes i feel a little bit guilty coz i sometimes have nothing to do and i fart about on here instead of doing some extra study or something, so i guess theres a respect thing going oin as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

its cool havin a boss like that, your lucky ,
    they come once in a blue moon

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I said he changes like the wind, when he's in good form he's great, when he's not, keep the head down!
    Though I really have no complaints, most of the time I am left to my own devices and trusted to get on with it, which is great. Long may it continue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭manonthemoon

My boss sucks the c*** of Satan

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Like WWM, my boss is dead cool too.. real easy going, knows a hell of a lot more than me... and isnt the real managerial type... even though he's the IT manager, he's still in the mindset of a senior tech..

Always helping me out and encouraging me to get more experience in all the different work related areas... no real pressure either... cant ask for more than that...

Took me 4 years and 5 jobs to finally find a job I like :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

are you me toxic?
    coz you sure sound like it :)

Advertisement