Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish music stores

Options
  • 13-04-2002 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I was looking over on the thread about music maker and was surprised to see that the store actually replied back.

This got me thinking that maybe we should invite the other music stores to register account on the boards. They could advertise sales etc.

and hey, maybe we could get some bitchy arguements going between the stores :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

And nice fat discounts for boards.ie members.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Well for starters they're/anyone aren't allowed to do any commersial advertising on the boards. But yes, I agree that they should check the boards now n' again for feedback etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Music maker joined because someone sent my thread to them, and they read all the complaints. If there are complaints about other shops, maybe we should email them the threads too!

Advertisement