Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyclefly at Mono 12-4-02

Options
  • 13-04-2002 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

I know there werent many there but thought it was quite good, do Cyclefly have a bad name or summat in Dublin i mean they cant sell out Mono (glorified upstairs room in a pub) and I cant count the number of times their new single was bein played on MTV2 the same day.

Anyone know the name of the 2nd support band, the one with the fire-eatin angle grinder chappie....memorable for that on its own???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 roma

Brinskill Bombbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

Would have liked to have gone, but up to me ears with projects at the mo... tho their album crave is getting me through em, actually haven't been able to stop listening it, really impressed with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

It twas a good ol' gig, the price was a bit much though....and the new look upstairs is better than the way it used to be.

**** i saw cyclefly play there a few years back with 3 other bands like Bambi and others i cant remember and there was at most 20-30 people there and only arond 10 or less up at the stage.........madness i sez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 vk1

That guy from cyclefly has some voice. kind of a billy corgan thing going on there. Good gig but fourteen euros was a bit steep.

Advertisement