Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOFFL to speak at National Digital Media Conference

Options
  • 13-04-2002 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

I can confirm that IrelandOffline will be making a presentation at the National Digital Media Conference on the 1st of May.

Details of the conference are at www.ndmc.info

Details of the workshop we will be invloved with are at http://www.ndmc.info/workshops.htm

"WORKSHOP 2 - Telecommunications and Infrastructure
    The barriers to broadband - is the cost of business broadband and the lack of consumer access stifling industry growth? Results will be presented in an open letter to the ODTR, The Telecommunications User Group and the telecoms Industry."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

Any sign of a report from the last ODTR meeting? Even a three line overview?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

God luck David,

I like the bit about a speaker from the telecommunications sector yet too be confirmed!.

Paddy20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

Because I did not finish it on time, it will appear after it is cleared most likely on Monday. Doing my best.

The meeting focused on FRIACO and we went to them looking for specifics on the requests for it to date, amongst other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

g'luck to ye dave, hope something comes from it

Advertisement