Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big up to gigsmart and polar

Options
  • 14-04-2002 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Great gig on Saturday night. Went there on a wim to see polar and was happily blown away by the rest of the bands too (especially that 2nd band who had Transformers on behind 'em).

Plus I got to see what the two Petes look like! Keep up the good work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 scotsman

I'm really pissed off I could'nt make it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭crow

the second band were Ginseng, and they were fantastic, the Transformers visuals worked soooo well too. being the shmuck that i am i missed Quincey :( but i was front row centre for Ginseng, Wallmark and Polar who all kicked copious amounts of ass.

it was a superb night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

ye...i was supposed to go..but i had to go to a 21st in dalkey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭hmmwhat?

Yeah,
    Last night rocked- well done to everyone who was involved.
    Quincey were fantastic as were Polar, Wallwark and Ginging.
    Quincey can still rock out even with an accoustic set- well done lads.
    Also probably the best sound I have heard in the music centre in a long time.
    Can't wait untill the next one.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 funkster

The big projector screens with the visuals thingy was a nice touvh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

T'was a really fun night have to say ....huge thanks to the two Petes they were great fun on the night!!

Well done to all the bands, a very proud representation I think.

A big thanks to all the people who came along and took a chance , I hope you weren't disappointed.

TBMC, deserve huge credit for the success of the night. Thanks to those guys for going all out, getting set up early, helping the bands getting comfortable etc. The stage production and visuals were great !!

All the best and thanks, thanks, thanks to everyone who was there, it was so great that I had to go up on stage with my Fly unbuttoned (ooohh the shame, and not the first time!!) :rolleyes:

Trev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Mr Crowe

excellent night all round, really excellent.....polar were just amazin', as were wallmark, unfortunately i missed quincey but i heard they rocked....ginseng stole the show for me though, just perfect....a no messin rock band, excellent riffs, great stage pressence, cant wait to see them again.....cant wait for the next gig in the music centre aswell.....hopefully we'll see the knomes rockin' out next time;)

peace&love
    mr crow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

yeah saturday was great craic... smoothest run gig i've evr been to/played at so a big congrats to all the gigsmart crew on a job very well done...

big thanks owed to both petes as well for doing a superb mc's job

i must say i really enjoyed ginseng and quincey and i only got 2 songs of wallmark but a class act also...

myself and tom must pat ourselves on the back for the ol' visuals they ruled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

yes you most certainly do!!!
    i thought the transformers rocked!!
    although i couldnt really see what was going on for when i was playing but how and ever!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭pixe

All Was Excellent!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

In an uncharacteristic bout of modesty I'd like to point out that transformers was my idea!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

and what a damn good idea they were tom!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Casablanca! Fantastic! Oh Mick!

Advertisement