Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Party !!

Options
  • 14-04-2002 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Reclaim the Streets - Monday 6 May

http://www.indymedia.ie/rts

street + people + music - cars = party
    We invite all actors, acrobats, performers, musicians, dancers, clowns, skateboarders, unicyclists, trapeze artists, stilt walkers, graffiti artists, body painters, children, grandmothers and general human beings to help us open a new era of urban design...
    meet at GPO 2.3Opm or follow the Critical Mass bike ride, leaving the Garden of Rememberance at 2pm

:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Resist .

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

excellent! never been to a RTS party but I'm not gonna miss this.
    2 questions,

1) are you expecting any pre-emptive strikes from the guards?

2) need any volunteers for the critical mass bike ride??? if so, mail me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

but but but this is Ireland...there are no streets...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

last time i was at a street party a load of knacker scumbafs stole about 200 quid worth of cds on me.
    bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 freemasons

hippies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Excellent I've always wanted to join in on one of these. Think I might get down for the bike ride at two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i'll be there but i cant do anything special except maybe tumble on the ground...

they call me the Ground Tumbler...

see ya there...

Kurdt

Advertisement