Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2001 Pictures ...

Options
  • 14-04-2002 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    Does anyone have the pictures that were taken by Adam at the closing ceremony of session 1 in 2001? They were on the web but I have forgotten the address, if any of you could e-mail them to me I would be most grateful. Why do I want them you ask? Well, to be honest I have forgotten what a lot of CTYI'ers look like -- so, um, yeah.

-Bob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

i have 5 or 6 of them - only ppl i recognised - i'll see if i can dig em up for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alk3

It was mainly Roisin, Rob, Dara and Plasticman as I simply cannot for the life of me remember what any of them look like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

http://www.boards.ie/members/sisob/photos.tar.gz.gif

you need to rename it back to tar.gz after you dload it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alk3

So that covers Dara, Plasticman and Rob ... so only the elusive Roisin is left. Anyway, thanks Mark.

Advertisement