Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jakatta - American dream

Options
  • 14-04-2002 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Me is looking for who plays the piano in the middle bit of this song, I can't find any info on it, but it's beautiful, the rest of the song is ok if you wanna dance but I want the artist. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The piano bit is from the movie American Beauty.

Thomas Newman did the music for that, and is credited with the Theme.

Search for American Beauty: Original Motion Picture Score on Amazon...

The piano bit (which I agree, is absolutely gorgeous), is on Track 8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

Hey TmB, I just downloaded it and it doesn't have the piana music in it?? Very strange, are you sure it's no.8 oh and thanks for the reply ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah, I'm sure!

There are 2 CDs.......

(Hope these links work)

Thomas Newmans Score

The Original Soundtrack

The Original Soundtrack has all the songs from the movie, while the Score has the instrumental music.......

A test.... is the track you downloaded "Don't Rain On My Parade" by Bobby Darin ? If it is, you downloaded from the wrong album....

If you have realplayer installed, you can preview the track on Amazon (using the link above).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

Thank TmB ;) I'm looking for it now, there's a lot with the exact name so I'm off to find the right one.

Advertisement