Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mohaa

Options
  • 14-04-2002 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

hi all,,,,, its about time a poll was done on this matter,

do we need a MOHAA server or not,,lets put one up

DO WE NEED NEW IRISH GAME SERVERS 10 votes

MOHAA SERVER
    0% 0 votes
    RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN
    60% 6 votes
    FLIGHT SIMULATION
    10% 1 vote
    ADVENTURE \ RPG
    30% 3 votes

Comments

Moh online is relavitly poor. Dont bother.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Originally posted by kaids
    LOL

well said

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I seem to remember a recent poll about such a server. Are you going to be providing such a server Killer.bee? If not I'm locking this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Heheh "FLIGHT SIMULATION!!1"

Lols indeed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by amp
    I seem to remember a recent poll about such a server. Are you going to be providing such a server Killer.bee? If not I'm locking this thread.

why? i dont see the music/radio boards having locked threads that have "do we need more music shops" polls. let people have their opinions and polls.. be they pointless or not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Singing "it's meh board and I'll lock if I want to, lock if I want to. You would too if it happened to youuuuuu" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,655 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

refer to this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45005

server's need funding

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I don't see the hype of the MOHAA anyway, i played it at a lan and it was really feckin laggey!, at a lan ffs, can't imagine playing it online. Besides which DoD is exactly the same and isn't nearly as hard on system resources.

just my 2c. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭MelKor

dont laugh until youve read it all!

i used to play a load of falcon 4.0 and a bit of microsoft flight simulator (although i do not endorse any terrorist organisation are any of their affilialities)
    and with sturmovic out and it rocks, their should be at least a few servers up and running shouldnt there?

hell i might even buy a flight sim if there is a decent server around

• Advertisement

I don't see the hype of the MOHAA anyway, i played it at a lan and it was really feckin laggey!, at a lan ffs, can't imagine playing it online.

What kind of lan were u at? I played it online on a 56K and i pinged at 130.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

-uhmm what about Jedi knight 2?

(dare i ask for another cs server? hehe)

Is there any strategy games offering dedicatd server type thingies?

Actual I should try organising a mirc channel for RA2 matches between players of boards.ie....if i ever get the time...or my new computer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I suggest if you want additional servers you take a look at this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48196

I'm trying to get unused servers taken down and replaced with something that can be used by a larger group of people. The TFC server is my current target and has gone from been been a server that no-one used to suddenly the most popular server in ireland once the threat of it been pulled happened. Anyway its just the first in a list of servers to get targetted.

Advertisement