Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking in PC Live

Options
  • 14-04-2002 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭

I was looking in a few issues of PC Live, digging up tht SNL advert to scan in, when I came across an ad forFormus Broadband in the November 2000 issue. Anyone know anything about Formus?

Btw, I'll scan in the ad once I hook up my scanner again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I heard that Formus went bankrupt....they must have sold off to Leap or something. I know i want to get more info if they can offer me DSL!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭ando

the two brothers that made formus are now managing leap. Their offering wireless LOS broadband over dublin city centre only :( (or will be Vsoon)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I guess there's no point in uploading the ad (I can't do it here, as it's too big... I would have to put it somewhere else).

It's a shame there is no real competition against Eircom... I for one am getting sick and tired of the extrortionate rates for internet access. Between my high internet phone bills and (utterly pointless) PTSN rental increase makes me wonder if Eircom care about anything besides money... All of this is making me lose whatever faith I had left for Eircom. :(

Advertisement