Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another IT company bucks the kicket

• 09-05-2001 7:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">From Volta Digital Media's 'Net Gains' newsletter:

Software company Trinity Technology closed business last week after the company failed to secure further funding. The company, which was in business for over eight years, was the parent company of Ebeon, the eircom backed company who saw a similiar demise recently. Trinity Technology was unable to raise funds following a financial difficulty which arose. It is belived that the company was seeking IRP1.6 million to survive, but was unable to raise more than half this.

</font>

Who's next?

Bard
    "We do know it was we who scorched the sky..."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Eircoms seemingly apocalyptic rampage continues.

--Chris--

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Skeptic1

I don't think Eircom had anything do do with Trinity Technology, the parent company of Trinity Commerce (Ebeon).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 bbt

Abit of insider info:

Trinity Tech. spent £3M on furnishing their premises before they moved in.

Sorry, but anyone who spends that much just getting nice toilets, _HAS_ to go to the wall.

thats just madness,
    laters
    bBt

You got to mess with people.
    --Utah Phillips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

hmmm
    check out http://www.fu<kedcompany.com

[This message has been edited by harVee (edited 10-05-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

didnt eircom sell off some compoany for 50p or something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Ha. Kharn was talking to me about Ebeon. I was shocked at the way they threw money about. He maintained that it was the only way companies could keep staff in Dublin.

** Hey Kharn, rather than me fcuk it up, you should tell them the recruitment incentives yourself.

Advertisement