Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suggestion reguarding pm's

Options
  • 15-04-2002 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

I received a pm with no subject, as a result i couldn't open it! :)

maybe it should be mandatory to put something in the subject field?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

ive seen this before and forgot to report it. something similar to when your posting a new topic and you must put something in the post subject field.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I always forget, but it tells me I must enter something for the recipient, subject and message before it will send. Maybe it's a bug with certain browsers. Azezil - ask whoever sent it to you what browser thy're using.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by seamus
    I always forget, but it tells me I must enter something for the recipient, subject and message before it will send. Maybe it's a bug with certain browsers. Azezil - ask whoever sent it to you what browser thy're using.
    i'd say he just hit the space bar in the subject field imo

but anyway Toxicpaddy whatcha usin :p

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by seamus
    I always forget, but it tells me I must enter something for the recipient, subject and message before it will send.

Yeah I get this under IE5.50. And it is quite insistant about it.

Advertisement