Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nethouse, Rathmines, Thursday 18th April 2002.

Options
  • 15-04-2002 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Anyone on for a little informal q3 scrappage in Nethouse Rathmines, on thursday? All this talk of huge LANs and stuff and the subsequent falling through has given me an itch for the murder. I'll be down there Thursday from about 7.30pm, anyone want to join me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yea, I'm on for that, won't be there till a little later tho, around 8pm or shortly after.

Cyas there.

Lucutus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Could probably get down some time after nine have not played lan quake in a while would be up for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭immort4l

I'll go to that and I'll bring one or two of my clan down.

Does nethouse rathmines have osp or will I bring a copy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭papashiv0

Excellent! I'll be there.

Speak of the devil eh??Yes ,I meant you and co papa.When did you start using boards?

• Advertisement

I browse it from time to time when i should be in lectures. Wheee a lan, shall we bring the mascot or is he still in his box :p

Aah he really likes that box. Just me and you for this one papa,I don't wanna lose my limbs trying to get him out of that box.

ps:This is all presuming we can go to this , eh lads :P ?

Can we bring him, please he's such a cute little mascot.

A pic of the little blighter below.

Originally posted by papashiv0

A pic of the little blighter below.

I propose that papashiv0 be moderated for the use of the word 'blighter',which is clearly idiotic .I can't help but notice that this conversation is (as usual) rubbish . Yes,we are going to the LAN,no more needs to be posted here by your devilish typing fingers,which are contaminating boards.Look at you.I'm gonna give you such a slapping when I see you. Could you please put your config up again on the site papa for thursday(ie:the one from your house,not the old one that's up) if you need it.

the title speaks for its self B!TCH

• Advertisement

Originally posted by immort4l

no more needs to be posted here by your devilish typing fingers,which are contaminating boards.

Maybe you didn't hear me first time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

Ill be there doods, now you all HAVE to go..... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Bleh, NH rathmines can sometimes be quite busy at that time - I could suggest the new store in Eustace St. next door to the Irish Film Centre? (better PCs, quieter cafe, nicer chairs, cheaper prices with the current free membership promotion)

I'll join in fraggage wherever it ends up if I'm awake then.

I think we'll keep it at Rathmines for this one.

Next time we do it tho, we'll go with Eustace St.

Luc

I'm in nh rathmines now and it'ss quite busy all right.You can just curse really loudly until everyone we dont here leaves tho ...

don't want here even :P

I am also here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I've just arrived but I can't see any quake players? Hope I'm not too late

Sorry Thom, I couldn't make it last night, mate come over with a sick PC and you know how I can't resist...

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 37 x0n

Thanks for everyone who came down, notably the FBF boys immort4l and papashiv0. I had a good laugh, plenty of messing around, some fun duels and some not-so-serious teamplay murder.

TheFANJ: what time did you arrive at? I think we finished up around 10.30 or so?

If anyone who's working in NH rathmines gets to read this, I was down around PC 21 (in the smoking room) -- I discovered today that I managed to lose the plastic ring that holds the ball in my boomslang 2k. Bugger. Pretty sure it must be around the floor there somewhere?

- Ois

• Advertisement

A good laugh was had by all. Thnx to all the lads who turned up.We were thinking of getting another going in the not to distant future.Would ppl be iterested!!!

Of course they would,think of the charisma us fbf lads possess.No one(NO ONE...) can possibly resist.

Well I knew that, but I didn't know if they knew it.If that makes sense?

Well I knew that, but I didn't know if they knew it.If that makes sense?

Listen 'papa' , if that is your 'real' name , you had better be writing that damn column on our second coming right now.

shut up fool!!!!

shut up fool!!!!

Way to display your unparrallelled originality.Biscuit face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Zeon

That was good, well, better than a kick in the arse.. We should do it again, but somewhere in town preferably. Does anyone know a good place for the Q3 in town?

Yeah deffo Just post here any time you wanna play.I'm always up for some quakeage

Advertisement