Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balls

Options
  • 15-04-2002 2:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

I couldn't stop laughing this morning when I read this on the back page of De Paper:

DENMARK: A man having surgery on his backside broke wind and set his genitals alight. A surgeon was removing a mole on his backside with an electric knife when the man broke wind, lighting a spark. His genitals has been washed with surgical spirits and caught fire. He's suing the hospital for pain and suffering and loss of income. He said he had to take extra time off work and can't have sex with his wife. The hostpital said it was an unfortunate accident. "When I woke up my penis and scrotum were burning like hell," the man told Danish Newspaper BT. Surgeon Dr Jorn Kristensen said: "No one considered the possibility the man would break wind during the operation, let alone that it would catch fire. It was an unfortunate accident."

The headline? "Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire"

adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Eowyn

The headline? "Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire"

ok i nearly fell off my chair when i read this!!!! what the hell newspaper was it on?!! i think the headline was the best!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

De Paper == The Cork Examiner == The Examiner == The Irish Examiner

Unless they've rebranded this week of course.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

LOL! Poor chap!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

its funny cos its not me!:D

Ya gotta feel for the poor lad tho. heh heh.

Advertisement