Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a creative GF 2 ULTRA 64ddr :)

• 10-05-2001 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Humm is this the right board for this ?

Well this is the score we/new company yada yada yada Are i need of a web site (if youve seen ours youll understand)We have had many offers from some of your goodselfs and we arnt sure who to go with sooooo .We figured we would run a competion and whoever comes up with the best site walks off as payment and winners prize of a creative blaster Geforce 2 64ddr ultra graphics card worth £395 Let us know what you think if people are intrested we will set it up smile.gif.

Stone biggrin.gif
    btw does it cost to get put on a search engine ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

might be better off in Webmaster.. I'll copy it there when I'm back on in half an hour smile.gif

as for search engines.. cost nothing.
    get your hands on WebPosition Gold.. it will submit your sites, as well as giving ranking tips, and reports on how your site is ranked with the various engines.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

£395 for a website? God love us, the bottom really has dropped out of the market. Nua'll turn in its grave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

That is a disgusting way of getting someone to make your site stone (btw you can get other branded gf2 ultra for around £215 irish)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement