Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEAVIN CERT MUSIC EXAM. WHATS EVERYONE PLAYin?

Options
  • 15-04-2002 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

DOin mine next Friday. So far I'm playin

Guitar: As the crow flies-Rory Gallagher
    Bron-y-aur-stomp- Zepplin
    Blackbird-Beatles
    Blues number-Eric Clapton

Singin:Moondance-Van Morrison
    Fishermans BLues-The Waterboys
    Wonderful World- Armstrong
    Rocky Raccoon-Beatles
    Haleluighasd-Jeff Buckley(DOn't know how u spell that)

There ye go. Bet I'll get no replys cause nobody does music. I got an A for my practical in my mocks so I'm confident enough. Plus my teacher is a Micheal Bolton fan so thatr made the A ever more sweeter.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

Well I'm only in 5th year but I'm pretty certain of the songs I'm playing. They are:

Thomas Leeb - Akaskero
    Thomas Leeb - The Hard Can
    Colin Reid - Gritz's Golden Ticket
    Thin Lizzy - Waiting For An Alibi
    Alex De Grassi - Short Order
    Hoagy Carmichael - Georgia On My Mind

All on acoustic:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

I believe like a lot of history students like to listen to tapes of their special topics :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Mine is on next Thursday, i'll be playin guitar on Metallica "Sanitarinm" and Zepplin's "kashmir" don't know what other ones im going to play :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭poobags

JUst did my exam. ****IN GREAT STUFF. teacher had a chat with the examiner and 9 otta ten people in the class got a1s, me included.

DONT EAT THE CHOCOLATE LOG BURIED IN THE YELLOW SNOW!!

Advertisement