Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Radio Boyo's !!

Options
  • 15-04-2002 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Cork.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Was gonna tell a few stories about said D.J. but that might get boards.ie in trouble, there's already been one site taken down by said D.J.

Suffice to say he's an assho......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi, first time caller, long time listener, oh why bother.

Any chance (if you're understandably not going to dish the dirt) of telling us who he is or else what time of the day he's broadcasting now (so we can figure out for ourselves)

I really should listen to 96fm more often when I'm back home - I suppose it isn't all like that

Was in Mayo once on a bus, this fellow phoned up with a "class joke". DJ said "go on then" "Well, Ian Paisley and Gerry Adams..." (DJ interrupted - told him to tell him the joke while he played some music, he's tell the county the joke after the music). Never got around to telling the joke (pity, I've a feeling I know which joke it was - not, er, suitable for daytime broadcasting)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Enygma
    Was gonna tell a few stories about said D.J. but that might get boards.ie in trouble, there's already been one site taken down by said D.J.

Suffice to say he's an assho......

is that whole radio thing real :eek: . i thought it was a joke when i heard about it a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

No, its not real. Its a journalist too lazy to do his research. Ive been hearing that joke with Gay Byrne/Gerry Ryan/Adrian Kennedy in it for the last 15 years

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Originally posted by Dustaz
    No, its not real. Its a journalist too lazy to do his research. Ive been hearing that joke with Gay Byrne/Gerry Ryan/Adrian Kennedy in it for the last 150 years

WTF?????!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

That one story may not be real, I'm not sure but it happens the guy on a fairly regular basis. Try listening between 9 in the morning and 12 in the afternoon.....if you can stand it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah i got that joke off my friend before. Its pure funny. s'mee agin goan f**k yourself!! lol! classic stuff!:D :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by Dustaz
    No, its not real. Its a journalist too lazy to do his research. Ive been hearing that joke with Gay Byrne/Gerry Ryan/Adrian Kennedy in it for the last 15 years
    Now now dusty relax! Not everyone is as old as you:P

Advertisement