Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is a "Spoiler"?

Options
  • 15-04-2002 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

As it tells you just below and to the left of the submit button, HTML is off, this means that you cant hand code the spoiler html code, well you can, but it wont work.

What you have to use are clouds customised (I think) spoiler thats which appear like all the other vB code tags.

The spoiled text will look like this:
    text to be spoiled

And it is achieved by doing this:
    text to be spoiled[/spoiler]

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If you do this:

[spoiler] [span style="background-color:#666666; color:#666666"]I also found out that Angel's son Connor will be a sixteen year old by the end of the year. He will be a regular also. [/spoiler]

It should appear like this:
    [span style="background-color:#666666; color:#666666"]I also found out that Angel's son Connor will be a sixteen year old by the end of the year. He will be a regular also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

btw Victor...wtf are the
    Knights of Comeonbanus

Originally posted by Keeks
    btw Victor...wtf are the
    Knights of Comeonbanus

No idea. First there were the Boards.ie Freemasons, then the non-"Boards.ie Freemasons", the the Boards.ie Knights of Comeonbanus, so I'm a non-"Boards.ie Knights of Comeonbanus".

OK, Cloud re-banned active gifs in signatures, so I had to come up with something quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Keeks
    :rolleyes:
    I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement