Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newsflash! Men to play guitars!

Options
  • 15-04-2002 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Sunday - 21 April- Eamon Doran's - 8pm

Keith Moss

Mumblin Deaf Ro

Michael Knight

Admission €6

For anyone who is around this sunday evening and wants to bookend the weekend or fancies starting the week a little groggier than usual, you might want to drop into Eamon Doran's
    and feed your ears.

In short:

Keith Moss has just released his third album and is headlining what promises to be an interesting set, full of tangents and digressions and the odd sparkling pop ditty in between;

I (Mumblin Deaf Ro) am currently recording my debut album and will be fingerpicking my way through a 45 min set (some of you may have heard 'keep the line movin' being played by the kind people at phantom);

Michael Knight brings his homemade masterwerks out of the closet and into the public domain - tickling one or two ivories and the odd fancy.

If you are intersted in more information please have a look at www.wonkymusic.com (please note that this is not affiliated to the recent wonky event - it's a small non-litigious label operating out of the city centre)

Sorry it took so long to say all this.

Mumblin deaf ro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

i remember when keith moss was keith murphy.
    it was a time for us all...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i too remember keith murphy. he's one of these people who is connected to loads of people.who was going out with an old friends cousin and he was also the cousin of a girl in my school. is he any good?

Advertisement