Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unmetered Internet Access - " A NEW POLITICAL - "LINE/QUESTION ??...

Options
  • 15-04-2002 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Should running politicians use:- " Unmetered Internet Access" -.
    As a NEW doorstep line/question?.

I.E. "Do you want a fairly priced unmetered internet access service for your family in your home??.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Arboration

is it like..

"Should TD's use the horrific situation that Irelands internet access system is in, to get votes for elections?"

On a side note:
    I think this whole topication should be addressed more to the public.
    TV add's showing you what others have and we dont.
    Radio as well.

shrugs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

If some 'person' came round to "my house" and said ' "i gaurentee flat rate unmetered internet access if you vote for me" ' i would vote for him and i would make "everyone" i know vote for him but thats 'not' goign to happen, i do intend to propose the question to any 'candidate' that comes looking for my "vote" tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Originally posted by StrataGIST
    If some 'person' came round to "my house" and said ' "i gaurentee flat rate unmetered internet access if you vote for me" ' i would vote for him and i would make "everyone" i know vote for him but thats 'not' goign to happen, i do intend to propose the question to any 'candidate' that comes looking for my "vote" tho.
    But would you actually believe he knows what he's talking about.

Advertisement