Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Base++ disconnect

Options
  • 15-04-2002 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Theres a serious problem with base++ and my connect/settings/what not and everytime i join a base++ server I get disconnected within a few minutes saying "connection to server lost" :(

So if anyone has the same problem or knows whats wrong please tell me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

cannt say I've had a problem, maybe its teh version you are using ? The version on Games2 is 1.4 which is the lastest afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

I thought base++ was server side only?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

it is.

Hate to suggest this, but have you tried re-installing? Seems to be the answers to many tribes2 woes.

I'll try running the server without base++ see if that helps.
    Server should be changed over in about 5 minutes.

DEATH TO THE TFC AND CSuxs SERVERS!

• Advertisement

I just did a complete reinstall of tribes2 and I've found I still get disconnected with base++ and regular base. So I'm confused and annoyed. I'll find a way and prevail though but anyone that want to help me please do :)

Ok forget it, I'm getting disconnected from every server now :(
    After a re-install and everything :mad:

Sounds to me like you havent got it patched up right.
    I'll try to upload the required files somewhere when I get home, but that'll be friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 madden

hey i have ALL the patches and evan when i'm on a LAN game it disconnects me i can host but when my bro joins he get disconnected and if he host i get dissconnected it get bout 30 secs max into the game :((( the TCP/IP stack is fine as all othere games and applications are ok and event viewer shows no errors so its not a pc prob :( i've tried everything :(

Advertisement