Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie!

Options
  • 15-04-2002 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Alrite lads,
    Im an experienced QW/q3 player, pld for the last 3 years. i picked up a cheap version of T2.
    Now i dont have a ****in clue wot to do. i cant seem to make the guy be just a medium fella. dunno **** all about settings. i get very bad isdn pings to bw. is their commands i can use to manually set my rate etc... any help would be appreciated. or even a link in the direction on a newbie guide or fag would be handy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Well to change class, press the defualt key "enter" and pick your loadout then use a inventory station to change it. Tbh if you do the tutorial it'll teach you everything you need to know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

hehe, Nex playing T2? U gonna take up Q2 as well? :)

http://www.gamespy.com/articles/june01/tribes2guide1/

Other than that, all i can recommend for a 'newblood' is to avoid piloting any sort of air vehicles until you get some offline practise. GL.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Play the tutorial campaign.
    Concentrate on base repair/farming (setting up turrets and sensors) and a little bit of defense until you are experienced enough to go offense.
    Learn to ski.

(play tribes 1!!!)

Advertisement