Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remember remember the... um...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

ashley-hey!it's aideen!
    lalala
    mmmm toast.niall caverly applied for investigative sKience,don't know if he got it

hou-man!you tried to kill daire!!i laughed sooooooo much when he told me!

i'm in philosophy!!
    lalala

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Moni

You mean they are having philosophy!
    Im so mad, now. I wanted philosophy, but I got classics. And I got good scores, and I'm american! Americans always get their first choice!!!

errrr. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Originally posted by Moni
    You mean they are having philosophy!
    Im so mad, now. I wanted philosophy, but I got classics. And I got good scores, and I'm american! Americans always get their first choice!!!

errrr. :mad:

/me just STARES at Monica , i got 660 , 740 , and i got my first choice
    upyours.gif
    j/k

Look, hou-man, we all know how smart you are, and how smart I'm not.

You don't have to rub it in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Ha! I got 630 in both (i was 13 and half) and ALWAYS got my 1st choice... includes Creative Writing 99, Legal Studies 00, AND Psychology 01!

SO THERE!

• Advertisement

I got 640/690 at 14.. Thats not a bad score.

I always feel dumb around ctyi people...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

I think i'll shut up , and stop posting to this board , /me shrugs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

stop comparing scores! it's just penis envy in the worst possible sense! silly people...
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

yeah! i agree! i'm not even going to tell you how big my SAT penis is. mostly because im afraid i wouldnt measure up.....

well, me too but they don't know that :) *slinks away into background*

shep :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Moni, that can't be right. i got the lower end of the scale on my scores (but luckily got in on both) yet have got my first choice this year and last year. though i don't know how popular my courses were. I only got 590/620 at age 15, so screw all of you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Whats with this whole SAT-score comparing thing?
    But if anyone actually cares, 630(verbal), 690(mathematical), age 15

NOBODY CARES!! THIS IS STUPID!!! I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I GOT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    sheP :rolleyes:

okokokok... last point:

a friend of mine who is super genius (AND HE WORKS - the fool!)... well... he did less good than me in the SAT (we took them together). Which was quite hilarious. Especially when one considers he forgot his glasses. ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Hm, i got around 510/530, just enough to get it.

the SATs dont measure intelligence, merely academic stuff

<< Fio >>

This entire conversation is silly.

I'm confused... I don't know what I love more... Radiohead or Gong... stupid buying CD by both on same day.... ARGH! HEAD HURTY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 duckgirl

I got my first choice every year.
    In 2000, every time we had a conversation about courses, at least 2 people would say "Oh, I got .........but my first choice was Psychology." And then they would give my evil looks when I said that I got it.

On a lighter note, y'know how in the closing ceremony, people stand up to clap for their friends?
    Well, last year almost everyone stood up when I went up, but they stood, not for me, but for the duck, who had by then exceeded his original purpose(to piss Sean of for killing my canstick) and become independant. I felt so invalidated I was about to cry. BUT, then I remembered that none of the parents would know about the duck, so to them I was just 'that popular girl everyone cheered for.'
    My original point has been forgotten.
    If anyone thinks they know what it is then inform me. It is most distressing having half-finished thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Zoe? I cheered for you :)

and the duck as well, but mostly for you cause you're cool :)

The final graduating ceremony was cool, Colm called me a "genuine CTYI favourite" and there was a large amount of cheering!!! :) Made me feel great :)

<< Fio >>

I was (to quote Colm) "Jumping the gun as usual" at the closing ceremony.

Ah... Zoe it is... Zoe know I. Mwhahahahahahahahahaha! <laughed he evilly>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 duckgirl

Ah, I remember my point.
    Has anyone become known at DCU for something, only to have it eclipse them, as was the situation with my duck.

Anyway.

Je Suis Le Canard

• Advertisement

Well... very many people have heard of me, but I still get blank stares when I go by my REAL name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

well, i dont have that problem , but only because i am a relatively new kid. last year was my first. but i have been wallowing around in the boards for awhile now! at least since last july! im from alaska!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ashley

I kind of have the same situation, I'm known to probably everyone who was at Session 2 last summer as Plunkett's girfriend.

Advertisement