Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Praise Phantom

Options
  • 16-04-2002 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Seeing as most of the posts I read re. Phantom tend to be negative, I'd like to say something positive.

I thought Jack Hyland's 'Heavy Traffic' last night was brilliant. I drove home last night with a smile on my face, I didn't even notice the guy trying to shunt me into the grass verge (coz I was only doing 100mph in the fast lane). Maybe it was the excellent choice in music, maybe it was the classic comedy bit. I don't know, but thanks Jack and thank you Phantom.

Say something positive on this thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I agree with what you said but the signiture on your post makes me suppisious that it might be jack in disguise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 keefer

No need to be 'suppisious', I'm not Jack. (Well I wasn't the last time I checked) I just genuinely enjoyed the show, that's all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

wow how up his own rectum would he be if he was jack hyland! answer: incredibly.

Keefer that was a nice idea. You're a charitable man. And I think phantom is just terrific all round so that's my bit of praise. Simple but I mean it.

Isn't it a pity that a thread in praise of phantom is such a quaint notion. It shouldn't be so unusual.

yunno

roxy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

something positive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 freemasons

yeah, i agree.

i'd like to thank the phantom for saving my wife and kids.

good going phantom.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

well, there was a time when i was beginning to get disappointed with phantom cos it seemed they were playing the same stuff over and over again, sort of 98 fm for rebels or something, but god knows they've picked up since! :) as for jack hyland last night - all hail the fish license sketch, all my python videos are in germany, so it rocked!

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

Advertisement