Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

long hair at gigs

Options
  • 16-04-2002 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

I had long hair once, and at then time i didn't notice the distress it was causing others. I had the misfortune to be standing behind a adolesant teenage longhaired young fella at a recent gig. Each time he bopped up and down he painted my face with his geasey locks. I came home looking as if i had worked all night in fish and chip shop. It was most annoying. So i punch him, very hard, yes very hard indeed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Its great on stage though!

sm-136382.jpg

See how mine flies!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

its sometimes work out well
    i remember being able to leave my belongings near kev da edbanger once coz i knew no one would be willing to try getting near it :)
    i have long hair and i hate wearing it down at gigs coz when people start jumping up and down (and usually my body has ceased to be in an upright postition at this stage, my arms are to the right of the stage and my legs are to the left )and my hair gets tangled and pulled.i know thats not very "rock" but it hurts!!!! but it can be used as a weapon on occasion. but the only person it actually hurts is me when it whips through my eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

damned hair farmers

Advertisement