Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Of all the stupid things you could patent...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

That's messed in the head. It has his name and address with it too, SPAM! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

I think I Missed the Point Completely but I am now rushing out to patent Cycling a Bike ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

hows about a solar powered flashlight, a wheelchair with pedals, a underwater hairdryer, glass hammer, inflatable dartboard, a submarine with windscreen wipers, waterproof teabag, a blind guide dog.........................

da list is endless!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

he he - bluddy merkins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Lastly, it should be noted that because pulling alternately on one chain and then the other resembles in some measure the movements one would use to swing from vines in a dense jungle forest, the swinging method of the present invention may be referred to by the present inventor and his sister as "Tarzan" swinging. The user may even choose to produce a Tarzan-type yell while swinging in the manner described, which more accurately replicates swinging on vines in a dense jungle forest. Actual jungle forestry is not required.
    Did they actually give him the patent?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

The user may even choose to produce a Tarzan-type yell while swinging in the manner described, which more accurately replicates swinging on vines in a dense jungle forest. Actual jungle forestry is not required.

is this person on some form of drugs

Licenses are available from the inventor upon request.

how many has he given out i wonder

Advertisement