Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

one night , i was having a dream that our house was being robbed , i woke up all skared like , i seen this shadow at the curtain then and i could here something moving around , i near sh*t meself .i must a fell back asleep though because the next day , i discovered the shadow were a coat and the noise was a mouse in my room . for the record this was about six years ago , honestly we hav no more mice and i have grown ot of my fear of coats , it was jus that bad that i still remember it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

My most recent weird dream (all my dreams are weird):

for some reason all the people in my office were presenting a breakfast TV show. I came in and didn't have a clue what was going on and started shouting at them. I was taken out of the office as I was causing a disruption "on-air".

WTF that means I don't know....and I didn't even eat cheese before bed time ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

I had a dream once about a long-stemmed rose which was tattooed on my right foot instep. Very vivid.

Lots of my dreams are awfully cinematic. Had one about a hotel which was occupied by a large clan of intelligent velociraptors.

One dream I had about bicycling across the sea I turned into a short story which is on my web site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Myself and Devore blew up Ballsbridge last night .... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 IzzyStraddlin?

This is great.

I had too many nurofen one day and i thought i was ok with that. As you do. But then that night i had this dream that the plastic stools (not the turds, you sap) you can buy in Dunnes were out to get me. There was loads of them. All chasing me. Now, dont ask me how on earth they managed to run or anything, but they did and i was too scared to check out the mechanics of it all. At this stage i woke up, sweating, obviously, i had been running.

At least, i thought i had woken up. I heard some screaming then and it was because my television was on and BBC2 were showing "Frankenstein Week". The screaming was doing my head in so i went to go and turn off the damn telly but wasnt the floor just covered in.............those poxy stools again! They were all weird shapes too, bits sticking out like horns and other bits just sticking up in the air. I really thought i was awake at that stage so you could imagine my shock at seeing these evil things lying on the floor waiting for me to get out of bed. So i had to stay in bed listening to the screaming on the television.
    It was at that stage that i woke up again, sweating even more. I was hanging around waiting for Freddie to come along from behind the curtains or something but i imagine the drugs had worn off by that stage because nothing "mad" happened.

I was disappointed.

Advertisement