Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FEMALES! wanna be in a band?

Options
  • 16-04-2002 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

:D okay im tryin to start a band so if ur between 13 and 17 read on otherwise dont bother hehehehehe

im a female vocalist lookin 4 band members living in Dublin if ur interested write to me at andelic666demon@hotmail.com
    im goin 4 the heavy metal sound with not as 'much' screamin as lets say Kittie and not all the songs we write to be wrist slitting lyrics but to expand..... and im totally open to what u think so if ur not into wot i sed i kool wiv it just email me and let me hear ur ideas .... i'll try write back to all emails (if i get any that is)
    NO TIME WASTERS........

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

wrist slitting lyrics but to expand..... and im totally open to what u think so if ur not into wot i sed i kool wiv it just email me and let me hear ur ideas ....

heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Sexism! I demand equal rights and suffrage for men!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Now Thomas I'm sure it would be fine for me to post.

Wanted band members no dogs, no jews, no blacks, no girls no irish need apply.

It's the era of free speach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 angelicdemon

look i wasnt tryin to be sexist okay im just tryin 2 start a girl band seen as there aint many of them around.......sorry if u took it the wrong way and about the first reply i wrote that cause a LOT of ppl i tlk 2 said that they r sick of depressing lyrics

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

I was only slaginn ya! Its just thatI always get into trouble when I say a womans place is in the h.............

Sorry Pixe, I'll be good

• Advertisement
Advertisement