Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard woes!

• 16-04-2002 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

So i just got this new computer and while i was setting it up it put the keyboard on the US setting by accident. How do i change my keyboard to the irish/english setting?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

go to

Control Panel -> Regional Settings and you will find the option in there to set your region to Ireland.

Control Panel -> keyboard -> input locales will allow you to set ur keyboard to isih

Regards,

Paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Nevermind.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Stinkah

No offense mate, but I never understand how so many people forget that they don't live in an Eastern time zone and don't have an American keyboard.

pfft go figure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Originally posted by Stinkah
    No offense mate, but I never understand how so many people forget that they don't live in an Eastern time zone and don't have an American keyboard.

pfft go figure

well it actually wasn't me that set it that way, it was my sister when she was setting it up. She just press it by accident she didn't "forget"!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Stinkah

Mate it was a general comment not an attack. It's ok.. we believe it wasn't you and even if it was no biggy like. My point was, and still is, that I'm amazed how many ppl actually do _forgot_ to change these settings ( as their the default settings )

• Advertisement
Advertisement