Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you like...?

Options
  • 16-04-2002 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Well, ok, this board is stagnating a little, but what would you like to see here?

all it's being used for really is waffle, which is fun but still waffle.

My suggestions:
    * debates on current affairs (for the folk who did debating/discussion at CTYI)
    * stuff from different courses you did, i want everyone to post up something in the next week in relation to a course they did and something they thought wa sinteresting about the course matter -- never know what it might spark off!

more later

<< Fio >>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

well I'd like a large ice-cream cone with, ooo ooo, lots of sauce and , mmm, some hundreds and thousands

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

To Stephens green then! and Butter salted ice-cream!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

DAMN YOU NEIL! STEALING THE VERY WORDS I WAS ABOUT TO SAY BEFORE I EVEN GOT HERE! <Grr>

But yes, Fio has captured the essence of my last few threads... - waffle, but fun waffle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

hundreds and thousands and sauce just overpower the ice-creamy goodness!!
    a flake in mine'll do me,thank you!

wait!more contributing to the waffliness!!

i think all are good suggestions fio,i don't think i've anything to add to them.
    and i quite like the fun waffle(surprise,surprise)

Advertisement