Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A big thank you to....

• 16-04-2002 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

This is just a quick post to say a personal thank you tgo Eamo/WWM. I finally got a job today after 10 weeks of frantic searching and scouring, interviews and being fu(ked about by agencies. But eamo has helped me out over the last few weeks and even applioed for jobs on my behalf but the major thing that I am thanking for is when I needed a reference Eamo really sorted me out and I got the job.

Good Work that man, there will be a few pints waiting for ya when your in London.

I thank you :)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Well done on getting the job ;) .. who are you working for now and doing what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Congrats on getting a job stu, but that means you might not be on IRC as much now *sniff*

Good job to wwm too, youve gone up in my estimation so you have, now youre just barely sub-human ;)

Seriously though Good work wwm, that was very masonic of you

/me pulls up trouser leg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

Originally posted by OJ
    Well done on getting the job ;) .. who are you working for now and doing what?

Cheers, I will be working as a Desktop Support Analyst for this lot www.grey.com in their London offices. I'm chuffed :)
    Originally posted by Baz_

Congrats on getting a job stu, but that means you might not be on IRC as much now *sniff*
    Don't worry baz as soon as I start work and find out how much slacking I can do I'll get on IRC straight away. :)
    Originally posted by Baz_
    Seriously though Good work wwm, that was very masonic of you

/me pulls up trouser leg

Whats a Mason? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

congrats stu, and look at you wwman ya big studly muffin :D

I'll be looking for a job in a couple of weeks, i know who i'll be consulting ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

awww shucks guys

/me goes bright red and twirls toe on floor

no probs stu. besides, i'll probably head hunt you at some stage :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement