Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reneagde patch

Options
  • 17-04-2002 7:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

posted April 16, 2002 17:02

The new patch, which will include the air vehicles.

The mod tools/map editor/gmax pack.

The new version of the Free Dedicated Server.

You've all wanted to know when these things were coming out. You've been after me night and day about it. You've hounded me in every place possible. You've been driving me insane wanting information, and I've stonewalled you at every step, because I didn't want to give you information that could change at any minute. Well...

...all of those things listed above will almost definitely be released within the next 48 hours or so. The Linux server is still under development and will take more time, and I have no time frame on that. Still, barring any last minute emergencies, everything that I listed in the bullets above should be available to everyone within the next 48 hours or so. Things are looking very good in the final checks and I think everyone will probably be able to start working on maps this weekend, as well as taking a few air vehicles out for a spin.

The wait is almost over. Just a little more patience. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

You may commence cheering.

~d.

The above was posted last night on renegades official forums, good news for all those who have been waiting :)

Advertisement