Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Video to video

• 17-04-2002 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

I am trying to connect 2 videos together, but I havent a clue, I have all the leads and a scart lead, does anyone know how to do this, its not to priate videos btw, its just for my own stuff. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

well if you want to copy from one to the other, connect them with scart cable, and connect the one with the original to the tv with a cable (not sure the name of it, the one with round connections) or if you have two scarts on the video, with scart, and set the channel of the video you are recording to, to E1 or 0, then play the video with the tv on your video channel, then press record on the second video, should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 luketheone

if u have the right video machine u can connect the scart from the original right into it. u will need to set ur video (the recording one) to record from an "external source" (as it's known with mine i think)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

if you wish to make a backup of a video you bought from a store there is a little hole on one of the ends just put salo tape over it .
    this will allow to make a copy of your tape
    have a look at a blank video tape and u will c the difference

Advertisement