Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just bought...

Options
  • 17-04-2002 1:50pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Five Pointe 0 - Untitled

Excellent - they had a song (also called Untitled) on this month's Metal Hammer cover disk and I had to race out. Nice blend of nu and old - main singer's got a fantastic voice - great range. The second singer (also guitar player) has a real Max Cavalera / old skool death metal buzz going with his voice - they compliment each other very well.

I heartily endorse this product and/or service - go get theis album and be happy that I am here to advise!

What else have people been buying?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

haven't baught yet but am hoping to buy that new cd.. ( can't remember name of!)

its a collection of classical music from films, tunes from such films as Brave Heart and Gladiator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

recent purchases that I am quite pleased with

Guided By Voices - Isolation Drills

Echobrain
    this is jason newstead of metallica's new band, I listened to it out of morbit curiosity thinking it would be awful but as it turns out it is a pretty darn good cd. Very un-metallica just a nice rock cd, really strong vocals, great sound, songwriting is not spectacuar but still a quality album, a plesant surprise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Mr .Bungle

Emm Down's new album Down 2 was the last thing i bought, definitly one of the best CD's i've ever heard, puts that ****in **** nu-metal back in its place

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just bought Mundy's new album (24 Star Hotel). Bit pissed off that 6 out of the 7 tracks from his last 2 EPs/singles are on the album, but it was still definitely worth the purchase.

Also got Melaton's EP, Falling Star. Very very good.... looking forward to an album from them.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by Kharn
    Five Pointe 0 - Untitled

Excellent - they had a song (also called Untitled) on this month's Metal Hammer cover disk and I had to race out. Nice blend of nu and old - main singer's got a fantastic voice - great range. The second singer (also guitar player) has a real Max Cavalera / old skool death metal buzz going with his voice - they compliment each other very well.

I heartily endorse this product and/or service - go get theis album and be happy that I am here to advise!

What else have people been buying?

I thought the song on the Metal Hammer CD was woefull!
    You'd think that mighty bong-master Kharn would have gone for Down, or Electric Wizard.

And I thought the singer was pretty terrible.
    Whined like Fred Durst in parts.

Best song on that CD was the Arch Enemy one.

But last CD I got was the live NiN album.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've been meaning to get some Down and Electric Wizard Ken, have you got the E.W. album with that song I, The Witchfinder on it? That tune rules.

Advertisement