Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acoustic nights

Options
  • 17-04-2002 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hello yall...

I'm wondering, does anyone know who runs the acoustic gigs in the city,

I know the International on saturdays (I've played a few), and the Ruby sessions on tuesdays, what about Molloys, or the H'apenny place???

anyone got info on these, or does anyone need an acoustic support, I just want to play more, thats all, try out some new tunes,

cheers

Phil
    (Seprico)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Ah Phil me auld mucker! There's an acoustic session every Monday night in the Ha'penny. It's run by Padraig Digan, from Wallmark and it's great auld craic. Just pop in upstairs any Monday night and ask for Mush and he'll sort ya! Either that, or you can e-mail him at wallmark@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Seprico

Cheers for the tip Richie!!!!

anyone know anything about Molloys????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

I havent played Molloys for about 8 months or so...but it was on every thursday from nine.
    they said they were starting a new thing of the first five or something performers get to play.
    free in if you perform and £3(100 euro) if you dont.
    its nice though...thats all i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

100 euro if you dont perform!?
    That could be dodgy, I will have to practice the old axe a bit if I go anytime soon!

Advertisement