Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look At Me

Options
  • 17-04-2002 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

:D keep the story goin:D

'NO! okay just NO u cant make me go back there!.... the padded walls,the injections,its all to much',shouted jenny 2 his retreating form.
    'HEY JEN!' shouted a voice she knew all to well behind her..................................

(carry the story on)......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

............Its me,your possessive drunken boyfriend that tried to kill you!In other words......Brian,
    How have you been since the "Incident"?

I tried to see you but they wouldnt let me 1der why?

She turned her back and....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭crow

...kissed him, but being the sick individual that Brian was he bit her lip and tore it away from her pretty 16 year old face, she collapsed howling in pain as he spat her own face at her. "how'd you like them apples" he gasped with a bloody face when all of a sudden...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

he died....
    THE END.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

:mad:
    Can u not just let the thing go on and let people express their craziness?

................ but then Jimi Hendrix came back to life and brought his faithful slave with him-Brian!......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 stupidshoe

..Then a ghost appeared and said "i will grant u three wishes if you give me a hug and perhaps a humorous postcard featuring jon voight wearing pants on his head".....

• Advertisement

....suddenly jackie chan came out of nowhere, ate a sausage and ran off. Then the ghost said "u want the wishes?" in a french accent his name was monsieur le wee wee..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

...yeah, i'll take them wishes, he says. firstly i wish i had a fish with a mullet, that way i can make loads of money on the freak show circuit. suddenly, standing there beside him was none other than george bush with a mullet with a fish bowl on his head...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

and then i woke up and it was all a dream.
    the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

but it wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare! and it was real! and now george bush took the fishbowl off his heasd, ate the goldfish in it alive and...

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 angelicdemon

Brain was standing beside my hospital bed after biting my lip off ,with the usual crazed look on his face.
    my heart started to race with fear as he moved right up to my face and said 'Did u see the telly tubbies yesterday?,man they were so funny....i love those guys'

• Advertisement

he moved away from my face and whispered something to Bush. Bush smiled and with a little chuckle he replyed 'oh u naughty boy you'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

...and i wondered what he'd said when i realised all too well what was about to happen next... bush took the tiniest atomic bomb ever invented out of his pocket (but with enough strength to wipe out three universes twelve times over) and threw it up into the air. brian's last words were to bush: 'was that an atomic bomb in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

but due to the weapons companys dodgy accounts skiming off money for themselfs it didnt work then al gore came in and chalenged bush to a lightsaber fight to the death

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

......then.....

...bush says "al, i am your father."
    al: "really?"
    bush: "nope!" and then he chops his legs off, thus sending him to a fiery death. then bush is crowned king of pixie land and gets to live with the jockeys in their underground kingdom. bush adopts brian as his henchman and goes on to destroy the world at large with his army of fairytale creatures but...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Vladimar

...As he is walking out the door of the hospital, is struck down by a silent man holding a baseball bat and with a camera mysteriously floating 4 feet above his head, bush is then mercilessly kicked into submission. The silent character then takes all of Bush's money and hops back into his dunebuggy full of hookers and rides off into the sunset. Leaving me to wonder how exactly I'm meant to get rid of Brian...

...Then a the toilet in the bathroom overflows.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

..........before bushs death , he realised he had secret magical powers which allowed him to morph into anything he wanted to be , so he morphed into a thorny rosebush and because he was magical he could also move from place to place , so he pricks brian with a thorny rose thorn and becomes the eternal thorn in his side Ahahahah evil laugh ahahahaha

...but then there was a mass explosion in kentucky because millions of people said the words "i breed monkeys" all at the same time in various parts of the world and brian's head was mysteriously blown off and attatched to his...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

...long, spotty nose was JEN! the insane, lipless 16 year old girlfriend! she plucks out the thorn that is bush and makes him conjure himself into a ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

...........rabbit with pixy ears that drinks in bruxelles every friday and saturday night and dances along to boy lollipop whilst shaking his head back and forth..............

to the old man rocking back and forth playin his banjo shouting 'the hills are alive with the smell of mamas homemade......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

.....sphincter juices", after careful consideration the old man thought to himself, this is enough, carefully calculating his time he grasped the keys to the tool shed, and in that toolshed was a force so powerful and evil that you couldnt even begin to comprehend, as he approached the shed, he heard a strange slinking noise, a smell of dry autumn leaves filled his lungs

SUDDENNLY.........

...a large paper bag appeared out of nowhere with the words "your mama's deeaad" on it. it enveloped the old man, crushing the very breath from his lungs. but just as he was about to suffocate, a voice called out from the darkness and said....

'YOUR DINNER IS READY PUMPKIN' CAME THE SHRILL VOICE OF A OLD WOMAN HELPED ALOND BY MANY TUBES.WIRES AND TECHNO MACHINERY
    'MOTHER YOUR SAFE' SHOUTS THE OLD MAN
    BUT......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Vladimar

...that was entirely irrelevant, as Brain was too busy staring with a shocked expression at the 12x12metre novelty postcard from purerto rico hovering roughly 130.43 feet in the air.

Just then he remembered, that as Bush had become a thorn, he too could transform...

Advertisement