Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photoshop problem

• 17-04-2002 7:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

i dont usually post here since i am teh win when it comes to computers and such ;) but this has been buggin me for a while now.

whenever i use snap to grid and the select tool, instead fo selecting 200 x 300 or any other decimal size, photoshop selects one pixel extra for the width and height, so i end up selecting 201 pixels by 301 pixels. this is pissing me off since i need to use correct measurements.

ive took a snapshot to show you.

photoshop.jpg

its probably something simple and ill end up hitting myself on the head.

adnans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

I went step by step through your story but on my computer it still only selected 200x300 (without any extras). I'm using photoshop 5.0 at the moment. Perhaps it is a problem exclusive to your version of photoshop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

could be, i didnt have any problems with photoshop 5 either. ive only spotted this when using photoshop 6. ill update it to version 6.1 and find out if the problem still exists.

adnans

Advertisement