Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phantom FM board - a mess

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

i want to shoot everyone tho :)

Ive always thought that phantom was a little community unto itself, so thats why it was always pretty wildly off topic.

I just wish its posts didnt show up in the Last 20 list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i dont actually see anything wrong with those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Dustaz
    i want to shoot everyone tho :)

Ive always thought that phantom was a little community unto itself, so thats why it was always pretty wildly off topic.

Yeah, I think alot of people go to the board from the Phantom web-site, there's always alot of newbies and I don't think alot even know there are other boards here as well. So there is alot of off topic posts and shíte.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Oh he does delete topics alright, he has deleted about 10 of my topics before.. I posted up info about Dance gigs going on in redbox/temple etc.. hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

give me 2 minutes alone with it n i'll sort it out ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭KevDaEdbanger

Those threads made perfect sence to me, Leve it over on the bulling of those you don't understand. 8¬P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

Im the moderator of the said board, and it is checked several times a day by me. Postings that are offensive/libellous or deemed unsuitable by me are deleted. The board isnt just intended as a board to discuss Phantom FM as a radio station, but a board with stuff of interest to Phantom listeners on it. Yes, to an "outsider" much of the stuff may appear to be off topic/irrelevant but to us it isnt!

I can see the point about the tag story (just about) but I really enjoyed the dictator thread (as I did the previous "what simpsons character are you" thread), but Im really baffled as to what the problem with the Bill Hicks thread was. His material is featured on Phantom on a weekly basis!

So, sorry if my Iron fist doesnt seem strong enough. But I think the board is moderated in the way it should be. If it bothers you that much, then just don't read the thing!

Always interested in your views.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

ok fair nuff
    does the posts have to be on the most recent 20 posts then ?

Advertisement