Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2FM: Gareth O' Callaghan

Options
  • 17-04-2002 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anyone that listens to this show may be aware of the Net News section just before 4pm every day. The last few days he has been looking for information about broadband in Ireland. Might be worthwhile someone from here getting in contact with him to publicise the Ireland Offline campaign. I'm sending him an email with the website address and a brief rundown on the campaign anyway.

Niall Harran (Hi dad!)

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hniall

Ah bugger!....just ignore me sure....i've only just realised that there already is a thread on this topic and its been discussed to death.....sorry!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Locked accordingly (two discussions pointless). Thanks for posting the info though Niall

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement