Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chorus Powernet

Options
  • 18-04-2002 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

Anyone of ye using powernet? if so have ye tried it for games..
    whats it like for quake cs etc..? I heard that its unreliable and pl can be very bad...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

best person to talk to about this is yankinL / mike he is your man though i think i haave annoyed him enuf by asking him ****e loads of questions about it.. this is what i know so far

chorus powernet is available only in limerick at the moment... once u are in LOS of keeper hill (line of site)

secondly they have stoped residential useser joining them this means it very expensive... 100 euros a mont somthing ridiculous like that...

For yank he siad they have fixed the pings to irish servers.. because thy used to route to england then back to ireland so the pings used tp be above 100 but noz they are sound 80 to irish 50 or so to english servers...

-adren-

Advertisement