Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellraiser

Options
  • 18-04-2002 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

In 1991 Ozzy Osbourne released an album called No More Tears. One of those albums which blew me away. ANyway there is a track on it called Hellraiser (Wrote for the film).
    I was watching No Disco last night only to hear Motorhead do a version of this song, and I just thought WHY??? Did they originally play this I don't know.....but Lemmy was really struggling with the singing, destroying the song in my opinion. Does anyone have more info on this?

Paul
    www.ginsengmusic.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SomeFink

no i dont have any info on it, the film itself written by clive barker is one of the only films ever made to have a person with nails in their head

interesting fact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I saw the video and it included clips from the film so i can only assume its the offical one maybe one of them was for hellraiser 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

I was big into Ozzy and Motorhead at the time of the song. The song was writing by Lemmy, Ozzy, and Zakk Wlyde. It featured on No more tears and on Motorheads Bastards (i think). Both where realised at the same time or there abouts. I'm not sure who sings on whos version but i think Ozzy sings on Motorheads. Motorheads version is tops in my book. And the answer to why did they both realise it is why not.

Advertisement