Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best festival line up ever in Ireland!

Options
  • 18-04-2002 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

And i defy anybody to say otherwise - this years line up for Witnness is simply incredible! - in fact its so good im afraid im not gonna see all the acts id like to.
    The prodigy on there own would have had me there but along with so many other great live acts i feel motivated to q in advance! be warned people these tickets are gonna sell very very fast!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Indeed, its looking like one of the best weekends ever.
    But have the Prodigy got any new stuff? I wouldn't like to think they will be doing another circa1997 performance...which was great but here's hoping they have moved on since then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 TriggerGene

yes they definetely have new material - keith supposedly plays guitar on the new albumn " always outnumbered never outgunned" - it should be out some time this summer i think - any suggestions for other acts at witnness?(air and sonic youth are also going!!!) - maybe primal scream and supergrass?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

comeback single is likely to be titled 'BABY'S GOT A TEMPER' and will be released in summer, according to US reports.
    The song, which features a vocal part from Keith Flint, will be released in July, followed by another single later in the year, most likely titled 'Nuclear', according to Rolling Stone in the US.

Speaking about the new album, tentatively titled 'Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned', songwriter Liam Howlett said the songs have less focus on samples.

He commented: "There are two main differences on this new record. I haven't used my record collection as a source of sounds and samples, and I've tried to bring in other musicians and play a lot of instruments myself."

"The lyrics on the last album didn't have much of a direction. This time the lyrics and the music have more of an equal role. We've come from a dance scene where lyrics aren't very important. We've really tried on this record to make and ask ourselves what we're about."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Nice one, sounds facinating, can't wait now... :)

Advertisement