Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rofl

Options
  • 18-04-2002 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

All the votes for Q3 and Op flash in the server voting thread and I have just closed servers running both of those games through serious lack of use, servers ping Irish and UK players on ISDN about 60-80, less if you use the ISP's dialup and cable peeps about 40-60 and now we see posts saying ye want servers for them :/

like erm WTF ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Where were they made known?
    I've been to most boards here and I can honestly say I never saw them mentioned. :(
    It is quite a bandwidth intensiv game though, so a large server would cost that bit more to maintain over say a CS/HL mod/Quake3 server.
    I should be getting a nice fast connection in the next month ortwo so i'd be on for it, and my work and drinking life would consequentially grind to a halt...

Advertisement