Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important News For Xbox Owners

Options
  • 18-04-2002 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

You can get 2 free games and a free controller if you go to xbox.com, and fill in the form. If you bought your xbox before the 26th April 2002, you qualify! Must be entered into by July 1st 2002 and a final list of free games will be published on the 26th of April 2002. Happy gaming!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

So this is what its come to eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

I dont understand Lex?
    MS are jusk keeping those early "adopters" happy.
    I predicted MS would cut the price just before the Cube launch but never expected to be compensated for buying the console at the high price.

Now the "console war" that many were expecting can begin as potential console owners can rate each console on its game library and future gems, pricing is not really an issue.

I would advise waiting until the 26th to see the final list, which will most likely be all 1st party games.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

That's quite a nice deal. If I had the money, I'd take them up on that, I would.

Advertisement